These terms and conditions apply whenever you access runwaybrooklyn.com.au. By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by contacting us. Any changes made to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page and may change without prior notice.
- Vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only. Certain products may be excluded from voucher promotions.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. If you place an order for a product less than the value of a voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- Vouchers are applied to invoices as a whole. Accordingly, in circumstances where multiple products are purchased using a voucher, and one or more products are returned, the discount is applied on a pro rata basis to each product for the purpose of establishing refund values.
- You may purchase gift vouchers for use on the site by you or other customers. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift vouchers. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from gift vouchers used without permission.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash. Gift cards cannot be used to buy further gift cards.
- If you place an order less than the value of the gift voucher, the residual credit can be used for future purchases, but the residual credit cannot be redeemed for cash. If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means.
- If an order made using a gift voucher is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the gift voucher will be refunded as a store credit only.
Conditions for using store credit
- Store credits are applied to the account registered with the same email address used to place your order. Credits cannot be transferred to other accounts.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months. Any balance that remains after the 12 months will not be available for use (unless stated otherwise).
- Store credit does not accrue interest nor can it be redeemed or refunded for cash. If an Order made using store credit is cancelled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the store credit will be restored to your account only.
When you register, you are registering as a personal user of runwaybrooklyn.com.au access to subscription areas is via your email address, username and password. We allow you access to the registered areas of the site on the basis that:
- your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access runwaybrooklyn.com.au
- you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registered areas of runwaybrooklyn.com.au
- you do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user
- you comply with these terms and conditions.
If for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to runwaybrooklyn.com.au immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Termination of Registration
If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered under, stating that your account has been terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on runwaybrooklyn.com.au immediately.
Use of material appearing on runwaybrooklyn.com.au
For the purpose of this agreement ‘material’ means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the runwaybrooklyn.com.au website, whether copyright of Runway Brooklyn or a third party. You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part the material appearing on runwaybrooklyn.com.au. You must not reproduce any part of runwaybrooklyn.com.au or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so. We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of runwaybrooklyn.com.au or the material in certain circumstances, please contact us if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on runwaybrooklyn.com.au without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person. For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted by law). You can access other sites via links from runwaybrooklyn.com.au, these sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents. We give no warranties of any kind concerning Runway Brooklyn or runwaybrooklyn.com.au or the material. In particular, we do not warrant that runwaybrooklyn.com.au or its contents liked to third party sites are virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
Third party material on runwaybrooklyn.com.au
You may see advertising material submitted by third parties on runwaybrooklyn.com.au. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, commission or inaccuracy therein.
If you have indicated on the subscription form that you wish to receive direct marketing material, your personal details will be included in a database compiled for direct marketing purposes. From time to time, you may receive direct marketing information from us or from third parties. If you have indicated that you wish to receive email updates only from runwaybrooklyn.com.au, your personal details will be included on a database compiled for this specific purpose. If you have indicated that you wish to receive direct marketing material or email updates from runwaybrooklyn.com.au but subsequently change your mind, you should contact us. As soon after this as is reasonably practicable, we will remove your name and details from the relevant database.
These terms may vary from time to time, please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation of you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to runwaybrooklyn.com.au, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption delay.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by Australian law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.